General information for sending Abstracts to INSAR Chile 2019
1. INSAR Chile 2019 has defined a series of thematic categories (described below), which attempt to cover all aspects of current research in Autism Spectrum Disorders
2. Submitted abstracts must refer to novel results, not previously published. Abstract that do not comply with this criterion will not be considered for INSAR Chile 2019.
3. The Scientific Committee of INSAR Chile 2019 will evaluate the abstracts submitted through a standardized process, assigning a score to each abstract. The abstracts with the highest score will be chosen for the Oral presentation modality.
4. The sender must be duly registered and registered (which includes the registration payment) before September 15, 2019. Otherwise, the abstract will not be considered for presentation.
5. At the time of sending the abstracts, the sender must indicate who will be the presenter of the work. If the presenter is a third party, said third party must also be registered and registered in INSAR Chile 2019 before September 15.
6. We suggest the senders to read the "Instructions for Authors" (below), before submitting their abstracts.